Get paid To Promote at any Location

Beautiful Model slept five Thousand Men


London, NF: This girl has a disorder such as sex. Why not, in the new age of 25 years had slept with 5000 men itching aka man masher. In one night a girl by the name Nikki Lee had sex with four men. He claims to never have sex with men the same.

According to the blond-haired girl, since the age of 16 years had lost virginity. He likes to go out at night clubs, parking lots, movie theaters, and the disco. The model was used to boast of having sex while on vacation. On average, Lee slept with two men every day and record it on a small red book with the value of each man who sleeps.
At the age of 21 years, Lee admitted that he had sex with 2289 men.

Lee confessed proudly to his lifestyle and assess sex as a remedy for him. Though addicted to sex and had slept with four men while on vacation in Ibiza, Lee asserted that he has a standard for the man who sleeps.

Lee says, "I have two requirements: the man did not belong to someone else and have sex safely. Besides, anything can. "
"Now I've slept with more than 5000 men. Some of my friends thought I needed help for sex addiction. But if I'm addicted to sex, I enjoyed it and would not healed right, "added Lee.

Regarding lost her virginity at the age of 16 years, Lee says, "I found what I was good at doing. I started a small book store during berpekan-week. I am proud of the number of men who have Fuck me and I was afraid to lose track. "" Every man I Fuck is my evidence is more sexy than other girls, "he added.

He also claimed to use in any related security. "My actions did not harm anyone. I visited the sexual health clinic once every two weeks to ensure that my lifestyle does not harm me, "added Lee.

Sex expert Dr. Pam Spurr says, "Technically it might happen. Emotionally, it is very dangerous. Mengumbarkan all your feelings and screwing strangers can make you psychologically damaged.''(Int)
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl