Get paid To Promote at any Location

Fake Beauty Doctor Victim

Pay USD 50 million for the 3rd time Injecting.

Victims of false beauty doctor claims to have paid up to Rp 50 million. The money was for the cost of collagen injections three times since 2005.

"I understand that if allowed collagen, silicon is not," said one victim Agnes (31) as reported to the police station of South Jakarta, Monday (22/6/2009).

However, as Agnes laymen can not distinguish between them. He also went along as a shot in her apartment.

"I do not know. Believe it people he claims Thai medical graduates," said Agnes.

Only in 2008, he suffered ill after the injection. Swollen pussy on the face and other body parts makes treated at Pondok Indah Hospital, Jakarta.

"But I did not confess to the doctor because the medicine Jeng Mery. I am ashamed," he said.

Over the years, Agnes had to find the fake doctor. But nothing. Therefore, aka Mery practice moving Asmari aka the door to door.

"He was famous among the models, artist's mother and even officials," he said.

With the arrest by the police Mery Polsektro Mampang some time ago to make Agnes geregetan. In addition to asking punished accordingly, he was also hoping no more victims are trapped Mery seduction.

"I learned my lesson. My friends do not come-come. Just me alone," said the woman was dressed in white.
(Ari / ken) detiknews

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl